Position: Litigation Support Coordinator
We are looking for an experienced Litigation Support Coordinator to work for our amazing firm. At Bartko Bunzel and Miller we value each employee’s contribution, time, and talents. Here, you will be seen and heard, respected, and rewarded. You will have an opportunity to work in a pleasant environment with unparalleled team support. We value work-life balance, recognition, and true collaboration. In addition, we offer hybrid schedules, a generous benefits package, flex time, profit sharing, quarterly attendance bonuses, access to free mental health and financial counseling through our EAP, and annual bonuses (and sometimes bi-annual bonuses) that are at or above market.
The challenging and interesting duties you will have:
- Provide technical litigation support services to attorneys and clients.
- Perform administrative functions associated with the day to day use of litigation support software Concordance, Relativity, Disco, Case Notebook databases, including but not limited to: database maintenance; importing images, data, and transcripts; searching and exporting data; document scanning, OCR and coding; and document productions.
- Assist in the preparation of documents and exhibits for deposition and trial.
- Provide trial support to the trial team in office and courtrooms.
- Coordinate and manage vendor projects.
- Responsible for tracking and reporting tasks and time involved in all projects.
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years of experience in electronic discovery data processing in a law firm setting.
- Experience coordinating workflow with other team members.
- Experience setting up and working with off-site data centers.
- Experience working with scanning software and ESI vendor experience.
- Experience in administering Concordance, IPro, Relativity, Case Notebook, IPro, and other litigation support applications.
- Knowledge in the litigation process and the use of technology to support litigation and e-discovery efforts: Concordance, Relativity, Case Notebook, Ipro, and other litigation support applications.
- Knowledgeable in the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) process & protocols.
- Build and maintain databases, review and produce documents, organize and manage data, coordinate with 3rd party vendors, develop trial presentation materials, prepare and archive client material and data for closing.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to effectively communicate with clients, attorneys, staff and vendors.
- Ability to follow and comprehend project instructions and attorney requests.
- Knowledge in MS Office, Adobe Acrobat DC, Video collaboration web platforms.
Join our firm and be treated like the Rock Star that you are!
Vaccination Requirement: We are committed to protecting the health and well-being of our employees against COVID-19. Accordingly, we require all employees to be fully vaccinated and boosted against the COVID-19 virus. Applicants who wish to apply for a medical or religious accommodation or any other legally required accommodation may do so. However, accommodations are not guaranteed and are decided on a case-by-case basis. Offers of employment will be conditioned upon applicants presenting proof of vaccination and booster or obtaining an exemption on medical or religious grounds.