Position: Litigation Support Specialist – IT
We are looking for an experienced Litigation Support Specialist / IT person to work for our amazing firm. At Bartko Bunzel and Miller we value each employee’s contribution, time, and talents. Here, you will be seen and heard, respected, and rewarded. You will have an opportunity to work in a pleasant environment with unparalleled team support. We value work-life balance, recognition, and true collaboration. In addition, we offer hybrid schedules, a generous benefits package, flex time, profit sharing, quarterly attendance bonuses, access to free mental health and financial counseling through our EAP, and annual bonuses (and sometimes bi-annual bonuses) that are at or above market.
The challenging and interesting duties you will have:
- Assist IT manager in Firm IT projects.
- Perform administrative functions associated with the day to day use of litigation support software Concordance, Relativity, Disco, Case Notebook databases, including but not limited to: database maintenance; importing images, data, and transcripts; searching and exporting data; document scanning, OCR and coding; and document productions.
- Assist in the preparation of documents and exhibits for deposition and trial.
- Provide trial support to the trial team in office and courtrooms.
- Responsible for tracking and reporting tasks and time involved in all litigation support projects.
What you bring to the table:
- Preferably 2+ years of experience in electronic discovery data processing in a law firm setting.
- IT experience is a plus
- Experience working with off-site data centers, scanning software, Concordance, IPro and Case Notebook and other litigation support applications; ESI vendor experience.
- Knowledge in the litigation process and the use of technology to support litigation and e-discovery efforts.
- Knowledge in MS Office, Adobe Acrobat DC, Video collaboration web platforms.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new skills and procedures; ability to organize both materials and ideas.
- Good spelling, proofing, and grammatical skills.
- Ability to follow and comprehend project instructions and attorney requests.
- Interpersonal skills required; excellent customer service skills; self-motivated and flexible; ability to multi-task and work well under pressure in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with all levels of attorneys and staff, clients, and other non-members of the Firm.
- Highly detail-oriented; ability to problem solve and set priorities.
Join our firm and be treated like the Rock Star that you are!
Vaccination Requirement: We are committed to protecting the health and well-being of our employees against COVID-19. Accordingly, we require all employees to be fully vaccinated and boosted against the COVID-19 virus. Applicants who wish to apply for a medical or religious accommodation or any other legally required accommodation may do so. However, accommodations are not guaranteed and are decided on a case-by-case basis. Offers of employment will be conditioned upon applicants presenting proof of vaccination and booster or obtaining an exemption on medical or religious grounds.