Position: Real Estate Litigation Attorney
We are looking for an experienced Real Estate Litigation Attorney to work for our amazing firm. At Bartko Bunzel and Miller, we value each employee’s contribution, time, and talents. Here, you will be seen and heard, respected, and rewarded. Our award-winning attorneys are smart, dedicated, and passionate about their work. Our firm believes in recognition, innovation, and true collaboration. In addition, we offer hybrid schedules, a generous benefits package, Flexible Time Off, Bartko parental leave, profit sharing, access to free mental health and financial counseling through our EAP, and annual bonuses (and sometimes bi-annual bonuses) that are at or above market. Oh, and you will be working on exciting cases with senior partners who are highly invested in your success!
- An exceptional litigator who has five to fifteen years of experience in litigating complex commercial disputes through trial. This litigator will join our real estate litigation practice group, which represents national retail tenants against shopping center owners and other landlords. Currently, much of this litigation is related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- 5-15 years of complex litigation experience, including presenting oral arguments in court, preparing and opposing dispositive motions, taking and defending depositions (including experts), managing pre-trial discovery, and mediations.
- Some real estate litigation experience, including lease disputes.
- The ability to attract new clients and litigation matters.
- The ability to work collaboratively and take initiative.
- Strong writing and analytical skills.
- Excellent academic credentials.
- Member of the California Bar.
- Have practiced in California.
- Know your way around California state court.
- Please include your resume and writing sample when applying.
Join our firm and be treated like the Rock Star that you are!